十字龍 形態 编辑
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8||Lv. 9||Lv. 10|
The 十字龍 is obtainable:
- Extremely rarely by breeding dragons with Diamond and Red colors. Note that the Infinity Dragon is special and cannot be used to breed this dragon.
- By purchase at the market for 2,500 .
- If you breed a Diamond Dragon with a Fire Dragon, you are not guaranteed to get the 十字龍. The most common result is a Fire Dragon.
- The 十字龍 is the first hybrid dragon with the Diamond color.
- The 十字龍's design is based upon the Wild Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- When a breeding pair contains Diamond and only one other non-minor color, you can get a pure dragon of that color or a Diamond hybrid with that color if any are possible. This means that when the 十字龍 is paired with a Fire Dragon, the most common result will be a Fire Dragon, with an extremely rare chance of a 十字龍 egg.
- When a breeding pair contains Diamond and at least two other different colors, Diamond is then treated as its own color under normal rules and any possible offspring within that color pool can emerge. If a 十字龍 is bred with a Forest Dragon, for example, you could get any hybrid dragon with a combination of Red, Green, or Diamond colors. If you have 4 or more colors in the pool, you can also get a pure Diamond color dragon.